Buying furniture—do you have the following—doubts & fears in the mind:
• Where to buy from?
• Will the selected vendor deliver as promised ?
• Will I get the furniture piece as shown to me ?
• How long will the piece last—before it starts wearing out?
• The furniture started wearing out sooner than was told ?
• What should I go for—Wood, Veneer, Laminate? What’s best for me ?
• Which is the best polish to be done?
• You had to wait for months—to get your furniture and post that your were disappointed with what you got.
• You ended up replacing a few pieces of furniture ?
• How should I get the right furniture supplier ?
• What to ask before ordering my furniture ?
• Things to know before I make the big decision of ordering furniture ?
• Am I getting the value I’m paying for in my furniture?
I have tried to reveal all the ‘Secrets’ you need to know, the questions you need to ask before you make the big buying decision. The idea is to enable you with information so that you make an informed decision and get the best value for your money.
This book is like a guide book that enables the reader on how to:
• Choose the best person to delivery you the furniture
• Avoid the blunders we end up making - paying more than we actually imagined
• Ensure you get what you were promised
• Get the best value for your money
• Choose the right material, finish
• Ensure you get furniture - which you don’t “Have” to change or replace and can pass on the next generation.
Ankur Dassani, the author of this book, has been in the furniture industry for over 10 years now. In his previous stint in textiles, he also carries a lot of international exposure to his credit, which has got him used to the clean and transparent way of dealing. Ankur has helped over 253 clients and over 37 Architects to provide furniture pieces—as they had envisioned in their 3D concepts. This has led him to bring out all the know-how to each individual—so that we don’t end up losing our hard-earned money by taking the wrong decision in buying furniture. He envisions—the furniture industry to become an organised and professionally run industry—so that everyone gets the best value, and consumer awareness is the first step forward, because when the consumer demands the industry responds.